The strength of our chapter is the community. We shine in events such as the Secret Santa Luncheon because of the number of independent offices that bring out their staff and advisors. Our Update meetings thrive because of the sharing that our advisors do among each other. It is the community of our chapter that creates pride in volunteering and succeeding.
South Saskatchewan Chapter Initiatives
- Increase membership -Increase engagement through social media
- Reduce cost of event to members by 50%
- Include other areas (rural advisors/smaller centres) in our meetings
- Increase membership 50% at PD days
- Update and Christmas event
- Increase networking
- Build a culture of community volunteering that Members can utilize outside the industry
- Increase attendance at events More relevant content toward practice development & business growth
- Create consistency and add value.