You must contact your Provincial Exam Provider directly to book your LLQP Provincial Exam. (Please note that you may have to present your Advocis LLQP certificate when registering for the examination.)
On the day of the provincial examination you will be required to present your Advocis LLQP certificate.
Important: You must present exactly the same form of identification that is described on the Advocis certificate. Failure to do so could result in not being able to write your Provincial exam.
See below for exam centers in your province:
- Alberta - Alberta Insurance Council
- British Columbia - Insurance Council of British Columbia
- Manitoba - Insurance Council of Manitoba
- New Brunswick - Durham College
- Newfoundland - Department of Government Services and Lands (Service NL)
- Northwest Territories - Alberta Insurance Council
- Nova Scotia - Nova Scotia Department of Finance and Treasury Board
- Nunavut - Alberta Insurance Council
- Ontario - Durham College
- Quebec - Authorité Des Marchés Financiers
- Saskatchewan - Insurance Councils of Saskatchewan
- Yukon Territory - Alberta Insurance Council