Advocis is proud to align with Knowledge Bureau to bring advisors the MFA-P™ Philanthropy Designation Program. This 3-course online program will provide advisors with the qualifications to discuss a strategic approach to philanthropy. Graduates will guide conversations between multiple stakeholders to the strategic philanthropy plan - the client, the charity, accountants, legal, insurance and investment advisors – towards client objectives.
The MFA-P™ will also be in an opportune position to have deeper conversations about disability and estate planning, while engaging multiple generations in the family in the philanthropic plan.
MFA-P™ Philanthropy Designation Program
Format: Online learning
CE Credits: 15 (Accredited by the Institute and other bodies)
A free program trial is available!
Completion Requirements: Students must achieve an average of 60% or higher based on the 3 exams in the program. Honours status will be attained by those with an average of 90% or higher. A beautiful certification for your office wall as well as a social media announcement will also be awarded.
- Personal course selection consultation and virtual campus orientation
- Lesson plans and study plans
- Personal instructor support by email
- Comprehensive Knowledge Journal
- EverGreen Explanatory Notes - Online Research Library
- Practical case studies using well-known professional software
- Calculators and tools you can use immediately
- Testing and certification>CE/CPD accreditation by various professional bodies
Self-study: This is an online self-study program. Students can take up to 9-months to complete this program with an approximate study time of 45-60 hours total.
Who Should Enrol?
This program is for advisors looking for specialized professional credentials to develop plans with individuals and families interested in strategic philanthropy. This is a new trend that is increasingly important to investors of all ages who wish to invest to have more social impact. Tapping into client’s philanthropic goals, advisors will increase opportunities to build trust by better understanding the clients’ values and critical personal causes, leading to more targeted insurance and investment solutions.
What Will Advisors Learn?
The MFA-P™ Philanthropy Designation teaches advisors and their clients:
- How to incorporate philanthropy into their practice in pragmatic terms
- How to focus on gift planning strategies and vehicles that are relevant to client’s goals
- Practical experience with numerous working case studies that allow advisors to apply that knowledge.
Preview the program content with a free trial.