Qualified Associate Financial Planner (QAFP™) Designation
The first step toward earning your Qualified Associate Financial Planner (QAFP) designation is to complete the Advocis Core Curriculum Program for CFP® and QAFP™ Certification. Advocis is an FP Canada-approved learning provider for both the QAFP and the Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) certification.
Who Should Enrol?
- Individuals looking to earn their QAFP designation
- Financial services professionals or specialists looking to assist consumers with less complex financial planning needs plan for their financial futures through financial planning strategies
Requirements for QAFP Certification
- Completion of the Advocis Core Curriculum Program for CFP® and QAFP™ Certification
- Completion of two educational courses offered only through FP Canada:
- Introduction to Professional Ethics (IPE)
- QAFP Professional Education Program (QAFP PEP)
For more information on the path to QAFP Certification and the IPE and QAFP PEP courses, please visit FP Canada’s Path to QAFP Certification.
Advocis Core Curriculum Program for CFP® and QAFP™ Certification
Please note: Modules can be taken in any order. However, if you do not have experience with Time Value of Money calculations, Advocis recommends completing Module 912 – Financial Analysis before attempting the following modules: 913, 914, 915, 916, 918, 919, 921.